Page header

Let's talk email

Back to basic: let's talk email

Emails. They cover 5% of Marketo’s capabilities, yet there’s a fair chance you’re spending 95% of your time crafting them. And from your clients’ perspectives, email messages are among your company’s most visible and tangible Marketing expressions.

In this inspiration session we’re going back to the basics and talk do’s and don’ts in creating your emails: deliverability, design, content, personalization, testing and performance and of course developments in the email landscape, so you can improve your beautiful email creations the next day.

Download the slides

Some extra resource suggestions for you

by our content recommendation engine

More information about Marketo?

Explore our Marketo Page