Read more about how we helped Lely with the implementation of Dynamic Chat on their website, to get the most out of Conversational Marketing.
Chat & Conversational MarketingWe can help you leverage chat and conversational marketing in an integrated way, to generate more new names, shorten sales cycles, or improve customer support experience.
Commercial leaders are asking themselves:
- Why is chat considered a marketing/sales alignment tool?
- How can I respond faster/more accurately to customer requests for information?
- What does the trend of creating a “frictionless” experience mean for marketing and sales?
- How does chat fit into our overall MarTech strategy?
- Why would conversational marketing be the best solution to deliver frictionless experiences?
- How will I calculate ROI on chatbots?
- What’s the business case for conversational marketing?
- Do I require live chat routing and AI capabilities for a true frictionless experience?
Frontrunning practitioners ask themselves:
- What can I achieve with conversational marketing that is different from my website navigation or webforms?
- How can I help people find what they are looking for on our website?
- How can I increase the conversion rate on my website?
- What are the best practice conversations we need to set up?
- What kind of results can I expect from the effort of setting up Dynamic Chat?
- How easy is it to maintain these conversations as we grow?
- What can Chapman Bright do that I cannot? How can Chapman Bright ensure I get more buy-in than I could myself?
- How to make it really work?
Some customers we helped with our Chat & Conversational methodologies
Nowadays your prospects and customers expect your company to be relevant, by understanding them. Ever improving and more affordable marketing technology allows your company, and your competitors, to do just that. It’s up to you to win the race against your competition.
Real-time conversations deliver better personal experiences and enable you to engage with the buyer when they are ready to engage with your brand resulting in higher conversions and increased customer experience. To support you in your goals to create a seamless online experience and connect with your customers when they most want to talk to you, we focus on four items:
- Defining your conversational roadmap
- Building conversational trees
- Enabling your team with the right skills
- Continuously improving conversations
Download the full factsheet for this offering
Some other related resources
Real-time conversations deliver better personal experiences and enable you to engage with the buyer when they are ready, resulting in higher conversions and improved customer experience. Read all about Adobe’s new functionality for conversational marketing, called Dynamic Chat.
This enables you to sync contact lists from Marketo with Drift to start personalized conversations with prospects regardless of where they are in the buying process.
How Conversational Marketing Will Drive More Leads, Book Meetings Faster and Generate More Revenue For Your Company.