Learn about how the implementation of Marketo Engage helped Portbase launch an urgent campaign and contribute to their business goals
Feedback & Survey MarketingIntegrate feedback data in your MarTech stack. This enables you to engage with your audience with more relevance and in a more meaningful way.
Commercial leaders are asking themselves:
- How could we make our products and services better?
- What do customers enjoy and value that keeps them coming back?
- How can I make my customer feedback strategy better?
- Can we boost customer loyalty?
- Which client feedback channel is best for your objectives?
- What do you intend to do with the data you collect?
- How do I keep track of consumer feedback?
- Do I have the internal abilities to set this up correctly the first time?
- Do I understand all of the current situation’s hidden costs? Is there a viable business case (that I can demonstrate)?
Frontrunning practitioners ask themselves:
- How can I make the client experience better?
- Which aspect of the client experience do you want to enhance (onboarding, content marketing)?
- What do your customers enjoy and value that keeps them returning?
- How can I gather information to improve the client experience, services, and products?
- How can I make better use of data to improve our products and services?
- Is there any software that can accomplish it? And where do I turn for advice?
- Do I have the time and abilities to set this up in addition to my current responsibilities? Will I comprehend the operation of this (external) tool/process?
A customer we helped with our Feedback & Survey methodologies
Customers can transform every aspect of your company for the better if you listen to their feedback. The consumer becomes a more complex entity, with opinions and ideas that you need to listen to and take into account. Companies need to understand their customers needs and desires to gain competitive advantages in the market.
Depending on your maturity, we can advise the level to start with (Elementary, Mature, or Advanced). The following elements are part of the proposition:
- Gain insights into the key mile stones and customer journey
- Automated feedback per touch point/mile stone
- Individual real time feedback to automatically impact customer processes and satisfaction
- Improve customer touchpoints and prevention – Analyze and use feedback to improve
- Improving all kind of marketing automation process based on satisfaction segment
- Create and leverage ambassadors to influence other customer and prospects to increase revenue
- Leverage ambassadors to improve the whole business
Some other related resources
We are frequently recommending to our clients to A/B test their emails and landing pages. This article provides a quick overview of the options for A/B testing using Marketo Engage.
It’s important to always include quick wins in your marketing plan. Why is that? Quick wins will motivate you and your team to continue and you’ll earn the trust to take the next steps in marketing automation.
Why Buy Marketing Automation Now? There are several key reasons to consider marketing automation software. Read all about the 10 Reasons.