Walk through the fundamental principles of digital transformation which can be of benefit to your business and customers.
What’s on the horizon for marketing operations and marketing automation?
Lately Marketo is sharing how they execute their account based marketing initiatives. Max Biedermann will run you through their ABM strategy and execution.
Optimize engagement with innovative workflows and integrations.
Emails. They cover 5% of Marketo’s capabilities, yet there’s a fair chance you’re spending 95% of your time in crafting them. And from your clients’ perspectives, email messages are among your company’s most visible and tangible Marketing expressions.
To make the most out of your marketing efforts, you constantly need to stay on top of your data. Access Katja's presentation from the MarTech Fanatics Forum.
Nurturing and lead scoring are at the heart of a successful content marketing strategy.
Get a sneak peek into how Uber uses Marketo to grow their B2B annual marketing attributed revenue to over $12b in less than 3 years. Access Wyatt's presentation from the MarTech Fanatics Forum.